Join the INSocial Risk Advisors team.
An environment that fosters growth.
A company is only as good as the people behind it. We are always interested in meeting talented individuals who want to progress their careers and make a difference to our business.
INSocial Risk Advisors is a growth oriented independent insurance agency trying to do insurance different! Representing different insurance companies, we help businesses and families buy the insurance they need. We are focused on creating a smooth digital customer experience and providing value beyond an insurance policy.
We provide associates a fun, flexible, challenging and rewarding working environment. Job descriptions shed light on the expectations and responsibilities. We strive to put the right people in the rights seats for them to succeed individually and the agency to succeed as a team.
We strive for a fast-paced growth-oriented culture. Here we work to have one eye on results and another eye on the customer’s experience and value. To accomplish both of those we must be willing to take risks, make improvements and change. Individual impact will be felt, acknowledged and rewarded without sacrificing a supportive environment.
Join our T.E.A.M.!
We believe our core values best represent who we are as individuals and the approach we take to treating our clients as well as all stakeholders.
- Transparent: openly and honestly explaining the why behind everything
- Educational: learning about you, providing informational value and expanding our knowledge
- Authentic: passionate about insurance, professional and confident yet humble and approachable
- Movers: hunger to move above and beyond insurance, provide value and an irreplaceable experience
Description & Requirements
Frontline of customer experience! The positive and upbeat personality that quarterbacks getting customers what/where they need quickly. Bachelor’s degree and insurance licensed is a plus, not required. Must be comfortable on the phone while multitasking and maintaining a warm and friendly attitude. An attention to detail is important with the ability to learn/use technology efficiently.
- Salary: $32,000 – $42,000 annually
- Team/Individual bonus and profit-sharing potential
Key Result Areas:
- Will have individual and team goals
- Contributes to growth by providing a smooth customer experience
- Promote the agency’s T.E.A.M. values, vision, mission, culture and goals
- “Director of First Impressions”
- Live answering phones – triage and quarterback where people need to get to
- May answer some client questions and troubleshoot issues
- Field initial claims calls, sympathizing, confirming everyone is ok and reassure we are on it
- Welcoming clients and guests
- Manage agency’s general email, voicemail, faxes and open/distribute mail, supplies/errands
- Keep office/partner calendar and coordinate meetings, bookings, travel
- Deposit checks
- Customer Onboarding / Experience
- Create client file in management system
- Attach signed paperwork and correspondence with insured/underwriter to file
- Verify policy is issued with correct date, premium, coverage
- E-Deliver policy to insured
- Create and Send Welcome packets
- Thank-you card
- Google Review
- Carrier Portal
- Service Center intro/contact info
- Gift Box (if applicable)
- Assist clients with agency and/or carrier portals
- Help maintain accuracy of client database in the AMS through proper client file
- Follow up on billing / payments
- May assist with Key Accounts: thank you cards, renewal process, gifts, etc.
- Assist partners on special projects as needed
Description & Requirements
This person will drive inside sales initiatives for small businesses, personal customers, or both. They will quote, propose, and issue all new accounts, predominately taking reactive leads. Must be P&C licensed (within 30 days of hire) and knowledgeable in commercial/personal insurance. Should demonstrate an ambitious and self-starter attitude with being comfortable working autonomously. Most importantly they must be effective on the phone. Must be able to ask for the sale!
- Salary: $38,000 – $50,000 annually
- 15-25% Commission on all new policies written, depending on experience
- Team and Individual bonus and profit-sharing potential
Key Result Areas:
- Follow agency’s sales process, workflows/procedures and protect E&O
- Ensures a smooth customer onboarding experience
- Contributes to the agency’s growth by meeting goals
- $4,000 per month in new revenue
- Take 50-75 leads per month consisting of predominantly commercial prospects
- 75% Personal Lines Quote to Sold Rate / 40% Commercial Quote to Sold Rate
- Average of 3 “lines” per customer
- Promote the agency’s T.E.A.M. values, vision, mission, brand, and goals
- Takes reactive leads from prospect to issuance in a consultative holistic manner
- Follows appropriate sales talk tracks
- Enters client into CRM
- Obtains quotes through carrier sites and/or completing applications
- Creates sales proposal, sets up time to propose with client and presents quotes
- Gathers all documentation to start policies and issues policies with company(ies)
- Develop and execute proactive projects/initiatives to bring in new revenue
- Getting referrals from current clients
- Winning previously quoted prospects and lost clients
- Account rounding and cross sell other lines of business: (life, home, auto, umbrella)
- Work with Customer Coordinator to onboard client to agency and “introduce” them to the correct service contact
- Will perform other miscellaneous sales/marketing/prospecting projects
We are passionate about serving our clients, developing our professionals and giving back to our communities. If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering unparalleled service, we are interested in hearing from you.