Join the INSocial Risk Advisors team.
An environment that fosters growth.
A company is only as good as the people behind it. We are always interested in meeting talented individuals who want to progress their careers and make a difference to our business.
INSocial Risk Advisors is a growth oriented independent insurance agency trying to do insurance different! Representing different insurance companies, we help businesses and families buy the insurance they need. We are focused on creating a smooth digital customer experience and providing value beyond an insurance policy.
We provide associates a fun, flexible, challenging and rewarding working environment. Job descriptions shed light on the expectations and responsibilities. We strive to put the right people in the rights seats for them to succeed individually and the agency to succeed as a team.
We strive for a fast-paced growth-oriented culture. Here we work to have one eye on results and another eye on the customer’s experience and value. To accomplish both of those we must be willing to take risks, make improvements and change. Individual impact will be felt, acknowledged and rewarded without sacrificing a supportive environment.
Join our T.E.A.M.!
We believe our core values best represent who we are as individuals and the approach we take to treating our clients as well as all stakeholders.
- Transparent: openly and honestly explaining the why behind everything
- Educational: learning about you, providing informational value and expanding our knowledge
- Authentic: passionate about insurance, professional and confident yet humble and approachable
- Movers: hunger to move above and beyond insurance, provide value and an irreplaceable experience
Description & Requirements
The Business Risk Advisor is an inside sales position, working directly with small business owners in our niches of Technology, Fitness Centers, Restaurants, Real Estate, Contractors, and more. No cold calling is required. This person will work with incoming leads to quote, propose, and issue all new accounts. Should demonstrate an ambitious and self-starter attitude with being comfortable working autonomously. Must be able to ask for the sale on the phone!
- Salary: $38,000 – $60,000 annually
- 15-25% Commission on all new policies written, depending on experience
- Team and Individual bonus and profit-sharing potential
Key Result Areas:
- Follow the agency’s sales process, workflows/procedures and protect E&O
- Ensures a smooth customer onboarding experience
- Contributes to the agency’s growth by meeting revenue goals
- Take 50-75 leads per month consisting of predominantly commercial prospects
- Promote the agency’s T.E.A.M. values, vision, mission, brand, and goals
- Takes reactive leads from prospect to issuance in a consultative holistic manner
- Obtains quotes through insurance carrier sites and/or completing applications
- Creates sales proposal, sets up time to propose with client and presents quotes
- Gathers all documentation to start policies and issues policies with the company(ies)
- Develop and execute proactive projects/initiatives to bring in new revenue
- Getting referrals from current clients
- Winning previously quoted prospects and lost clients
- Work with Customer Coordinator to onboard client to agency and “introduce” them to the correct service contact
- Will perform other miscellaneous sales/marketing/prospecting projects
We are passionate about serving our clients, developing our professionals and giving back to our communities. If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering unparalleled service, we are interested in hearing from you.