Join the INSocial Risk Advisors team.
An environment that fosters growth.
A company is only as good as the people behind it. We are always interested in meeting talented individuals who want to progress their careers and make a difference to our business.
INSocial Risk Advisors is a growth oriented independent insurance agency trying to do insurance different! Representing different insurance companies, we help businesses and families buy the insurance they need. We are focused on creating a smooth digital customer experience and providing value beyond an insurance policy.
We provide associates a fun, flexible, challenging and rewarding working environment. Job descriptions shed light on the expectations and responsibilities. We strive to put the right people in the rights seats for them to succeed individually and the agency to succeed as a team.
We strive for a fast-paced growth-oriented culture. Here we work to have one eye on results and another eye on the customer’s experience and value. To accomplish both of those we must be willing to take risks, make improvements and change. Individual impact will be felt, acknowledged and rewarded without sacrificing a supportive environment.
Join our T.E.A.M.!
We believe our core values best represent who we are as individuals and the approach we take to treating our clients as well as all stakeholders.
- Transparent: openly and honestly explaining the why behind everything
- Educational: learning about you, providing informational value and expanding our knowledge
- Authentic: passionate about insurance, professional and confident yet humble and approachable
- Movers: hunger to move above and beyond insurance, provide value and an irreplaceable experience
Description & Requirements
The Business Risk Advisor is an inside sales position, working directly with small business owners in our niches of Technology, Fitness Centers, Restaurants, Real Estate, Contractors, and more. No cold calling is required. This person will work with incoming leads to quote, propose, and issue all new accounts. Should demonstrate an ambitious and self-starter attitude with being comfortable working autonomously. Must be able to ask for the sale on the phone!
- Salary: $38,000 – $60,000 annually
- 15-25% Commission on all new policies written, depending on experience
- Team and Individual bonus and profit-sharing potential
Key Result Areas:
- Follow the agency’s sales process, workflows/procedures and protect E&O
- Ensures a smooth customer onboarding experience
- Contributes to the agency’s growth by meeting revenue goals
- Take 50-75 leads per month consisting of predominantly commercial prospects
- Promote the agency’s T.E.A.M. values, vision, mission, brand, and goals
- Takes reactive leads from prospect to issuance in a consultative holistic manner
- Obtains quotes through insurance carrier sites and/or completing applications
- Creates sales proposal, sets up time to propose with client and presents quotes
- Gathers all documentation to start policies and issues policies with the company(ies)
- Develop and execute proactive projects/initiatives to bring in new revenue
- Getting referrals from current clients
- Winning previously quoted prospects and lost clients
- Work with Customer Coordinator to onboard client to agency and “introduce” them to the correct service contact
- Will perform other miscellaneous sales/marketing/prospecting projects
Description & Requirements
The Brand Manager is responsible for driving the agency’s overall marketing and advertising efforts both externally and internally. A bachelor’s degree is preferred with some experience in marketing/advertising. They must be very technically proficient and skilled with social media.
- Salary: $36,000 – $55,000 annually
- Team/Individual bonus and profit-sharing potential
Key Result Areas:
- Consistently create content for agency and industry niches
- Increased social media followers year after year
- Maintain a ___ google or other appropriate review rating
- Promote the agency’s T.E.A.M. values, vision, mission, culture, and goals
- Oversee agency communications internally and externally
- Monitor and verify that we stay on message and true to T.E.A.M. values, vision, mission culture and goals
- Create and manage distribution of a quarterly newsletter
- Attend and be the face of the agency at events
- Plan team events
- Plan customer appreciation events
- Assist with blasts and campaigns using 3rd party software to automatically distribute content to clients/prospects
- Maintain and manage the website content and functionality
- Create and manage client gifts program for new clients, renewals and holidays
- Drive Social Media
- Campaigns and ads
- Being active and posting content weekly at a minimum
- Follow and engage with customers and niche industries
- Content Creation – both digital and print, infographics, and blogging/vlogging
- For social media, for key accounts, niches/industries, etc.
- For events and specific sponsorships
- For marketing flyers/brochures etc. either create or oversee/outsource creation
- Work with appropriate TEAM member(s) on projects like Key Account Services, New Client onboarding, etc.
- Assist partners with projects as needed
We are passionate about serving our clients, developing our professionals and giving back to our communities. If you are a committed professional with a passion for delivering unparalleled service, we are interested in hearing from you.