About INSocial Risk Advisors
INSocial Risk Advisors is a growth-oriented independent insurance agency that does insurance differently! Representing different insurance companies, we help businesses and families buy the insurance they need. Our agency is focused on creating a smooth digital experience and provides value to our clients beyond the insurance policy.
Our work environment at INSocial Risk Advisors is fun, flexible, challenging and rewarding. Job descriptions shed light on expectations and responsibilities. Our goal: to put the right people in the right seats, helping each teammate succeed individually, while also helping the agency succeed as a team.
INSocial Risk Advisors is actively seeking a sales professional to grow and expand our social / human services niche.
This person will primarily be responsible for prospecting, onboarding, retaining, developing and growing a book of key commercial accounts through proactive, consultative advisement and establishing strong customer relationships within the social / human services industry.
The ideal candidate will have an active P&C license with commercial experience, a strong network in the social / human services industry, and/or B2B experience.
Marketing & Prospecting
- Work with our Chief Marketing Officer to execute marketing plan
- Build and develop working relationships with centers of influence
- Participate in associations, events, etc.
- Build a network to generate referrals
- Adopt agency’s sales process, workflows/procedures
- Assist in onboarding new accounts
- Develop and execute proactive projects / initiatives to bring in new revenue
- Ask for client referrals
- Win previously quoted prospects and lost clients
- Help the service team manage the client’s renewal and facilitate the flow of information to ensure timely renewal proposals
- Walkthrough large/unique claims with the client and ensure the insurance company handles claims appropriatel
Key Account Value-Added Service
- Prepare and deliver educational presentations, host webinars, seminars, etc.
- Offer proactive client appreciation events
- Connect clients with carriers’ risk management tools and resources
- Use “key account template”, create customized stewardship and service timelines tailored to accounts and facilitate the customer being aware of and using services