About INSocial Risk Advisors
INSocial Risk Advisors is a growth oriented independent insurance agency trying to do insurance different! Representing different insurance companies, we help businesses and families buy the insurance they need. We are focused on creating a smooth digital customer experience and providing value beyond an insurance policy.
We provide associates a fun, flexible, challenging and rewarding working environment. Job descriptions shed light on the expectations and responsibilities. We strive to put the right people in the rights seats for them to succeed individually and the agency to succeed as a team.
INSocial has a fast-paced, growth-oriented culture. Here we work to have one eye on results and another eye on the customer’s experience and value. To accomplish both of those we must be willing to take risks, make improvements and change. Individual impact will be felt, acknowledged, and rewarded without sacrificing a supportive environment.
Join our T.E.A.M.!
We believe our core values best represent who we are as individuals and the approach we take to treating our clients as well as all stakeholders.
Transparent: openly and honestly explaining the why behind everything
Educational: learning about you, providing informational value and expanding our knowledge
Authentic: passionate about insurance, professional and confident yet humble and approachable
Movers: hunger to move above and beyond insurance, provide value and an irreplaceable experience
- Flexible PTO
- Work from home flexibility
- Opportunities for growth
- Fun, fast paced, goal oriented company
The sales executive will be responsible for prospecting, onboarding, growing, and retaining a book of commercial accounts within a specific niche. This position must provide a great customer experience by using a proactive and consultative approach. In addition, they must be relationship-driven with networking abilities. This position will focus on insuring the social and human services industry.
Must be willing to obtain a P&C Licensed with commercial experience or strong B2B experience. This person must be able to work independently and be technologically proficient. Ideally, this person would have experience in insurance or the social/human service industry.
Marketing & Prospecting
- Work with our Chief Marketing Officer to execute marketing plan
- Build and develop working relationships with centers of influence
- Participate in associations, events, etc.
- Build a network to generate referrals
- Adopt agency’s sales process, workflows/procedures
- Assist in onboarding new accounts
- Develop and execute proactive projects / initiatives to bring in new revenue
- Ask for client referrals
- Win previously quoted prospects and lost clients
- Help the service team manage the client’s renewal and facilitate the flow of information to ensure timely renewal proposals
- Walkthrough large/unique claims with the client and ensure the insurance company handles claims appropriatel
Key Account Value-Added Service
- Prepare and deliver educational presentations, host webinars, seminars, etc.
- Offer proactive client appreciation events
- Connect clients with carriers’ risk management tools and resources
- Use “key account template”, create customized stewardship and service timelines tailored to accounts and facilitate the customer being aware of and using services