About INSocial Risk Advisors
INSocial Risk Advisors is a growth oriented independent insurance agency trying to do insurance different! Representing different insurance companies, we help businesses and families buy the insurance they need. We are focused on creating a smooth digital customer experience and providing value beyond an insurance policy.
We provide associates a fun, flexible, challenging and rewarding working environment. Job descriptions shed light on the expectations and responsibilities. We strive to put the right people in the rights seats for them to succeed individually and the agency to succeed as a team.
INSocial has a fast-paced, growth-oriented culture. Here we work to have one eye on results and another eye on the customer’s experience and value. To accomplish both of those we must be willing to take risks, make improvements and change. Individual impact will be felt, acknowledged, and rewarded without sacrificing a supportive environment.
Join our T.E.A.M.!
We believe our core values best represent who we are as individuals and the approach we take to treating our clients as well as all stakeholders.
Transparent: openly and honestly explaining the why behind everything
Educational: learning about you, providing informational value and expanding our knowledge
Authentic: passionate about insurance, professional and confident yet humble and approachable
Movers: hunger to move above and beyond insurance, provide value and an irreplaceable experience
- Flexible PTO
- Work from home flexibility
- Opportunities for growth
- Fun, fast paced, goal oriented company
The Key Account Executive will primarily be responsible for retaining, developing, and growing a book of key commercial accounts in our Real Estate Niche. This niche includes apartments, property managers, condo/homeowners associations and commercial lessors risk. They must be relationship driven and develop relationships by being a proactive, consultative advisor and focusing on the customer experience. Must be P&C Licensed with 10 years of commercial insurance experience or strong B2B experience. This position must be able to work independently and technologically proficient. Could entail about 10% travel.
- Cross-Sell other lines of business through proactive projects as well as at renewal time
- Reactively add new lines of business as needed
- May occasionally Quote/Close new accounts – Close New Deals clients are buying
- Manage the client’s renewal, facilitate flow of information to ensure timely renewal proposal
- Deliver policies either in person or digitally – including always using INSocial Presentation:
- Review SOVs and coverage
- Highlighting a coverage and doing an education component
- Recommend a coverage enhancement or addition
- Re-market customer’s accounts if needed with other carriers
- Reactively trouble shoot larger issues
- Walk through large/unique claims with the customer and ensure company handles well
KEY ACCOUNT VALUE – ADDED SERVICE
- Perform value added services we offer – ex: maintain shared spreadsheet of SOVs
- Oversee inspection compliance and Connect clients with carriers’ risk management tools and resources
- Provide claims concierge
Follow policies/procedures/workflows to ensure proper documentation and client database management
Assist partners with niche specific projects as needed